Current Models, DLC
We take great pride in the fact that, just as with our previous Minuteman Watches, these watches are proudly assembled in the United States of America by highly skilled American watchmakers!
Our Minuteman Darby watch model/s are named in honor of Brigadier General William O. Darby. General Darby he is credited with bringing the Army Rangers back to existence in the United States during World War II.
For 2018 the charity we are raising funds for via the sale of our Minuteman brand watches is Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon focuses on serving vulnerable and at-risk populations affected by disaster. The teams are largely made up of former military.
Please be advised as each watch is built as it is ordered, delivery is 1 to 3 weeks.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with black DLC finish
- Double domed sapphire crystal.
- Clear type A/R coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement.
- Movement Accuracy -10~+30 seconds/day
- Luminous hands and dial.
If you would like to read an unbiased review of one of these watches check out this review from Tempus Fugit