We take great pride in the fact that, just as our previous Minuteman Watches, these watches will be assembled in the United States of America by highly skilled American watchmakers!
Our Minuteman Darby watch model/s are named in honor of Brigadier General William O. Darby. General Darby he is credited with bringing the Army Rangers back to existence in the United States during World War II.
Regular Retail Price $639
Please be advised delivery is 1 to 3 weeks.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with black DLC finish
- Double domed sapphire crystal.
- Clear type A/R coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement.
- Movement Accuracy -10~+30 seconds/day
- Luminous hands and dial.
If you would like to read an unbiased review of one of these watches check out this review from Tempus Fugit