We take great pride in the fact that, just as our previous Minuteman Watches, these watches will be assembled in the United States of America by highly skilled American watchmakers!
Our Minuteman Darby watch model/s are named in honor of Brigadier General William O. Darby. General Darby he is credited with bringing the Army Rangers back to existence in the United States during World War II.
Although these watches will be sold for $630 once in production and in inventory, we are, at this time, extending to you the following special discounted price for your pre-order!
Special Pre-Sale Price! …. $499
Please read the following carefully and if you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand, we are pre-selling these watches in. Completed watches should start shipping to customers in September of 2017 unless there is a delay. In exchange for the wait we are offering a special discount.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with black DLC finish
- Double domed sapphire crystal.
- Clear type A/R coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- American made Leather strap.
- Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.