About Minuteman Watch Co.
Here is some information about our brand and its efforts to raise funds for veterans.
We created our Minuteman brand for 3 key reasons.
- To raise funds for charities that assist Veterans and their families.
25% of the profit from our net annual sales of Minuteman products goes to charities assisting veterans & their Families.
- To provide work for Americans whenever we can.
- To provide a quality product that will stand the test of time.
All of our watches are proudly assembled in the United States by highly skilled American watchmakers.
Our MM0 series models are tested to higher standards than other watches which sell at our price poin. For example most brands offering water resistant watches at our price point only perform a dry vacuum test to check water resistance. Here is a simplified version of the types of tests performed on our MM0 models.
- Dry vacuum test: Most brands offering water resistant watches at our price point only perform a dry vacuum test to check water resistance.
- Wet test: We test to 300 meters despite the fact our MM0 series is rated for just 200 meters. This exceeds ISO standards.
- Humidity test: Our watches must meet Rolex standards. This particular test is very important to us as we have found after many years of selling various brands of watches through our retail company, that most leak issues are actually due to a humidity issue, rather than an actual leak.
Each watch is shipped in a quality padded zipper case which is also made in the United States. We believe most watch boxes leave buyers with a dilemma. Should I keep the bulky box which only is good for holding the watch that came in it or throw it away? Most watch collectors keep the boxes. As watch collectors typically have several wrist watches this leaves them with several watch boxes cluttering their lives. In answer to this, our watches come with the padded zipper cases which take up less room than your typical watch box. We also feel the cases can be re-used to protect a variety of delicate and precious items. In addition to this we believe that watches are also better protected in our cases than they typically are in a conventional box.
We continue to make refinements to our product, which results in a high quality product while still maintaining our pricing.